* Recently acquired a Kotobikuya Saber model kit (and managed to break one of her shoulder joints...).
* Rikako's from the PC-98 Touhou games; don't think she's in the Windows continuity.
* Face Maker 2-Kalinka looks a bit like Ariga-Roll.
* Whereas FM2-Quint (and by extension Rock) has never gone near a comb in his life.
* I would not want RS-X operating on me, nor would I want to witness him operating on someone. Nurse Proto is about to do the latter.
* Jewel Rider Proto/Blues would be a bit similar to Kale, I'd think, albeit not evil (or a Jewel Rider). Her scarf ending up becoming a sash.
* Hilariously, I already had a design for robo-Virtual Boy, but this one turned out better. Virtual Boy normally has no trouble seeing, but his visor cannot process any colours besides red and black when it's activated.
* For Sheep Cross Roll, I had a sheep herder in mind. That outfit probably looks nothing like a sheep herder's.
* For 3DS, I tried to integrate all four of the handheld's current colours, and gave her visible hair like her big sister DS.
* GBC is a more humanoid (and teal) GB; unlike the other Game Boy 'bots, he has no sight or hearing problems.
* Fairchild Channel F's design isn't a new one; I never got around to finishing or scanning that third page of console 'bots. :/
* Samus's hair was drawn from memory; I think it shows.