More writing than usual, I think.
* I've seen that design for Piano on Pixiv, though I don't think it was the first (originally, she wore a white dress with black accents). She's from that Rockmen R fangame, by the way.
* Can't remember if anyone drew a Maverick Navigator prior to Glitch here, so I won't go around yelling "FIRST". With her, I had "Alia's opposite" in mind, though that's not very evident.
* Roll/Jazz has to do with an old RP between Liz and ~bladewyng
, I think.
* She raises a good point, Proto. After thinking about that, and what ~MSipher
had to say on the manner (I think it was in the comments for that "Interview with Joe Ruby" journal)...why did so many people assume he was a straight good guy back then? (OK, maybe there was something in MM8 I've forgotten) Seems a bit more neutral prior to 9--or 10, if one doesn't consider DLC-Proto's thing to be canon.
* iX and Zaia getting along? Can't imagine why.
* You know, I mis-dated that old microscopic sketch of mine; it should be from '03 or '04. D'oh.
* Yakasa refers to this old bit of MMX fanon--someone tried to translate the climax of the X3 manga, got X's name wrong (maybe have been using a Chinese version), and for a while, X's "true name" was Yakasa. So of course I had to make him a character in his own right, based on X and his armour from Rockman Online.
* I was looking for an oldish doodle of Greene/GBD's hair and instead found a hilarious (to me) pic of Protosheepscarf.