* The first four doodles are requests I took during a friend's Livestream some weeks back. I think this is also the first time I've drawn a Pokemon in ages.
* *Cylent-Nite's comments on "Zavvy" resembling a little devil spawned that.
* I've been drawing new!Bunnie's cheek fluff a bit smaller as to not clutter up her design too much, but not get rid of her fluff entirely (Sally without cheek fluff is fine, but BUNNIE without cheek fluff is a personal no-no).
* As noted, I felt kinda bad for not posting any recent pics of Julayla before killing her off (I say "recent" because I may have drawn her before sometime in the distant past). Her StS design is very similar to her chipmunk one in the comic; I did mess with her bangs so that she didn't look like Sally with a braid.
* I like Flora and wish she'd get a bit more screen time.
* An unimpressed Sally wears the version of the Crown of Acorns from the #0-3 miniseries. Speaking of, it took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out that #0-3 wasn't the actual first four issues of the comic we have now (well, technically they were, but they're non-canon).
* That dress that adult!Tails is wearing was meant to be steampunk-y, as that's the only sort of dress I could see her willingly wearing (besides that blue one she has in StS's Classic and early Adventure eras), but it doesn't really come off as such.
* I dunno exactly what's going on with Twin Seeds's school system (there appear to be three different uniforms, and the Archie comic, which is its own continuity but seems to be the only bit of NiGHTS media to go into any sort of detail on the school, implies that there's multiple schools all next/connected to each other, IIRC). I just picked the uniforms that contrasted best with Amy and Sonic's fur.
* There be lots of fanmade Zeti, and I've been drawing a few. I think Zarion was the first one I found.
* Zimri was based off the fan theory that there's a Deadly Seventh lurking around, with gray skin (White/Gray Chaos Emerald, though by now it's doubtful that the Six have much to do with those) and green horns (which none of the Six have). His name is of a king of Israel in the Old Testament who ruled for only seven days.
* While it's not really relevant to L'envoul-Majyr getting a hat, a thought occurred to me that her chest "gem" is actually obsidian.
* James Rose isn't a happy fellow. ("James" was also the first name to come to mind when thinking of a masculine counterpart to "Amy", based on her occasional nickname "Ames". Technically I'd had a GB-Amy design for years, but when I first doodled one, he was pretty much literally just a gender-bent Amy. This James is...not.)
* That's how ~AnubiTheFrog drew a curled-up Sonic in World Collide when Sonic was talking. It's both hilarious and adorable.
* Moebius!Len is a nurse, as opposed to Len Prime (a soldier). She also has longer spines.
* Would it make sense for Sonic to be a Gaean Assassin? Dunno, but for whatever reason he seems to lean more towards Chaos (SMT!Chaos, that is) than anything else.
* If Zubaida doesn't seem that much taller than Zeena, it's probably only due to the latter's massive hair and horn.
* I looked to a panel of *EvanStanley's (StH #247) for help on making Len's expression not seem awkward; I can't seem to draw a properly angry Amy (and by extension Len, whose daughter takes after her a great deal visually).
hi why have i not commented
alph is a babby and i thank you lots for drawing him ;u;
also ghgh there isnt enough zor around this place although there prolly is but idk u3u